A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Collins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Collins, MD, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Collins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Collins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Independent Health - 14 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Collins practice?
Dr. Michael Collins practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Family Medicine, and General Practice near Geneva, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Penn Yan, NY and New York, NY.
See Geneva Internists, Geneva Cardiologists, Geneva Family Physicians, and Geneva General Practitioners.