A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Collins is Excellent. Dr. Collins has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Collins, MD, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Collins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Allen Pavilion
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Collins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Independent Health - 14 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Collins practice?
Dr. Michael Collins practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Penn Yan, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Geneva, NY and New York, NY.
See Penn Yan Internists and Penn Yan Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Collins, Dr. Mitch Collins, Dr. Myles Collins, Dr. Michal Collins, Dr. Mickey Collins, Dr. Miles Collins