A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Collins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Collins, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from University of Rochester . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Collins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Finger Lakes Health/Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital
- Finger Lakes Health/Geneva General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Shaun Collins FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Collins practice?
- Dr. Michael Collins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Collins practices Internal Medicine near Geneva, NY.
See Geneva Internists.