Learn more about Dr. Michael Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Collins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Collins, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from University of Rochester . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Collins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Finger Lakes Health/Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Collins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Independent Health - 14 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Collins practice?
Dr. Michael Collins practices Internal Medicine near Geneva, NY.
See Geneva Internists.