A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Collins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Collins, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Collins has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Collins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Collins practice?
Dr. Michael Collins practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.