Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Craig
Dr. Michael Craig, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brighton, TN. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Craig is affiliated with Methodist South Hospital, Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton and Nea Medical Center. Dr. Craig has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Craig has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Michael Craig is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brighton, TN.
Dr. Buffy Cook
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Brighton, TN 0.01 mi19
Dr. William Jackson
Family Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Atoka, TN 3.10 mi16
Dr. Samuel Johnson Sr
Family Medicine, General Surgery
Brighton, TN 3.42 mi40