A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cunningham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cunningham
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Cunningham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cunningham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Cunningham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Scott Cunningham MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Cunningham practice?
- Dr. Michael Cunningham has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Cunningham practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Cardiologists.