Dr. Michael Curtis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 3 reviews

April 16th, 2015
Very Caring
When seeing normal doctors, a lot of times they care, but not on a very deep level. When I was struggling with depression Dr Curtis took extra care, and would check in with me often to be sure that the care plan I was on was what I needed. I have had doctors in the past that would write a prescription and be done with it. He took the extra care to be sure I was not only on the appropriate medication, but that I was also seeing a therapist to work towards a cure, and not just treatment. He hasn't only been an amazing doctor, but I would go so far as to call him a friend. He is truly the most caring doctor I have ever seen.

November 1st, 2012
great doctor; very comasionate
Dr. Curtis takes excellent care of our family. I trust him and have found him extremely knowledgeable on all our health care issues. His staff was very kind and gave my kids nice treats. They have a great kindergarten fair for iminizations and give out cookies for getting the flu shot. I got the mist this year and it was so easy! Great doctor!

August 14th, 2012
Great with my kids
Dr. Curtis was very professional, kind, and accurate with his diagnosis and treatment. He did a proactive follow-up call to make sure everything was going well. I could tell he cared about us, not just about our payment.