A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Denenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Denenberg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Denenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Denenberg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Denenberg graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Denenberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
- El Camino Hosp, Mountain View, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Steven Denenberg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Denenberg practice?
- Dr. Michael Denenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Denenberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Altos, CA.
See Los Altos Orthopedic Surgeons.