Dr. Michael Doyle MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

October 17th, 2016
Lipid Specialist
Very polite, helpful and thorough regarding my overall health. Ordered many blood bests, especially liver and lipid studies. Always knows what tx are the most useful. I thank him for the great improvement in my clear coronary arteries. My cardiologist now tells me I have a healthy heart!

January 6th, 2016
I have a very complicated medical history. I am a challenge for many doctors. Dr Doyle is more than outstanding. The time he spend on my case prior to my appointment was incredible. No physician HAS EVER cared that much about my well being. Dr Doyle is one of kind, he is so caring, patient, concerned & is very intelligent. He is doing far more for me than I ever expected. My 2 children have complications as well. He will be meeting them within the next 3 weeks. I have so much confidence in Dr Doyle. I believe whole heartedly he will find the answers I have been seeking for 15 yrs. We are blessed to have crossed each other's paths. Thank you Dr Doyle

July 30th, 2014
Best in his field
Dr. Doyle is excellent in his profession. He is dedicated to his patients, giving them the best possible care. The office staff is exceptional, friendly & helpful. I am blessed to have a doctor available for me that can provide the quality of care that Dr. Doyle does for me. I highly recomend him.

April 7th, 2011
Great Risk Factor Guy
Dr Doyle is exceptional at what he does be it diagnostic or treatment. Thorough, great follow up care, sincere concern for his patients, goes more than the extra mile... a prince among doctors!