A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Eaton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Eaton is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Eaton, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eaton graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Eaton has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Regional Health System
- Howard Regional Health System-West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Eaton MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Eaton practice?
- Dr. Michael Eaton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Eaton practices Radiation Oncology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Shelbyville, IN.
See Indianapolis Radiologists.