Learn more about Dr. Michael Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Edwards is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Cord Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Edwards has 14 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edwards MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Edwards practice?
- Dr. Michael Edwards has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Edwards practices Neurological Surgery near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Reno, NV and Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Surgeons.