Oncology Specialist (cancer), Neurological Surgeons
Stanford Hospital and Clinics
300 Pasteur Dr
Stanford, CA 94305
650-497-8775
Locations and availability (6)

|  absolutely top notch  |  show details
Nov 30th, 2012

Dr. Edwards is the most amazing doctor and you will be in awesome hands if you have him. He operated on our daughter when she was 21 months old - completely removed a golf ball sized cancerous tumor. She is now 8 yrs old and doing great! Healthy, happy regular kid. He always took the time to explain things to us and when we didn't know what questions to ask, he would tell us, "Here's what you want to know." He is the best there is.

|  Dr. Edwards is compassionate and knowledgeable  |  show details
Oct 2nd, 2012

Dr. Edwards is an incredible doctor with an amazing bedside manner.

|  Dr Edwards is a great doctor  |  show details
Jul 21st, 2011

Dr Michael Edwards recently performed a temporal lobe resection on my daughter for her epilepsy. We are so happy and thankful to have had the opportunity to work with him. Not only is he an excellent, highly skilled neurosurgeon, but he is a Dr who deeply cares about his patients. His vast experience gives him the advantage of doing the best possible job. From my observation, Dr Edwards is highly demanding of his neurosurgery team, which is something that makes the Lucille Packard Neurosurgery team so good. I also like the way he has the entire neurosurgery team make their rounds together. This is a good way to improve communication amongst his team, as well as a good opportunity to teach his team. Dr Edwards worked closely with our neurologist, Dr Olson. As Dr Edwards explained, he is the builder and the neurologist is the architect.We are lucky to have had a great doctor operate on our daughter.

|  I recommend Dr. Edwards with the highest admiration and satisfaction!!  |  show details
by Sinclair on Mar 2nd, 2010

My son saw Dr. Edwards at only 2 months old, as a referral from our pediatrician because of possible craniosynostosis. After the consult with Dr. Edwards, it was concluded our son would need surgery by the time he reached 3 months. We went down to Lucile Packard, Dr. Edwards was very professional, accurate, confident, knowledgeable, and truthful.We had a wonderful experience, considering our son was in surgery and ICU for a few days. We've had 2 follow-ups with Dr. Edwards and they've gone fantastic, our son is perfect now!!!The staff working for Dr. Edwards was fabulous as well.We couldn't have asked for a better surgeon to operate on our son's head. We are very grateful to Dr. Edwards and the staff at Lucile Packard Children's Hospital.Without our pediatrican and Dr. Edwards our son could be facing hearing and site loss and developmental short-comings, but now he is an advanced 22 month old!~The Sinclairs~

|  Has Been there for me past 10 years and is true  |  show details
by Jeanne (Brain Tumor Survivor and Life Over Comer) Montana on Dec 17th, 2009

This person is above and beyond any other I have met during my life time. Thank you Dr. Edwards.

|  Former patient  |  show details
by Jennifer on Mar 26th, 2009

He was my doctor when I was younger. He removed my brain tumor when I was 14. I have NF and need to see Neurosurgeons often. He's was the BEST doctor I have EVER had. I wish he saw adults too.