A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Elliott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Elliott, Dual boarded: Internal Medicine & Pediatrics is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Elliott, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Elliott graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Elliott has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Logan Medical Center
- Logan Hosp & Med Ctr, Guthrie, Ok
- Logan Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Stephen Elliott MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Elliott practice?
- Dr. Michael Elliott has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Elliott practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Edmond, OK.
See Edmond Internists and Edmond Pediatricians.