A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Farber is Excellent. Dr. Farber has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Farber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Farber graduated from St. George's University, St Georges.More Education & Awards
Dr. Farber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Farber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Farber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Farber practice?
Dr. Michael Farber practices Internal Medicine near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wyckoff, NJ.
See Hackensack Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Farber, Dr. Micheal Farber, Dr. Michel Farber, Dr. Mickey Farber, Dr. Miguel Farber, Dr. Mike Farber