A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feldman
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Feldman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Feldman, FACC, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Feldman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Saul Feldman FACC, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Michael Feldman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Feldman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.