A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fisher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fisher, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fisher has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Scott Fisher MD is a male Dermatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Michael Fisher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Fisher practices Dermatology near Cumming, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Roswell, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Cumming Dermatologists.