Dermatologists

1265 Upper Hembree Rd
Ste 100
Roswell, GA 30076
770-751-1133
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Slow down doc!!!!!  |  show details
by Joe on Oct 2nd, 2013

He is rushed. In and out quick. I felt like I was keeping him from something. You know when you are trying to talk to someone that is in a rush and is walking away from you and is like, "ok bye, ok, ok, ok bye, ok, ok,"as that get further and further away. Then as they get out of sight you realized they more than likely had no idea what you just said. That is how I felt at my appointment. He did cure my rash.

|  show details
by an x patient on Aug 27th, 2013

i would not recommend this dr to anyone He was rude, spent between 5 and 10 minutes with me, shoved a chart about melanoma in my hand, Iwas not there for melanoma, I was there for basil cell carsanoma on my nose and hand. Did not touch, sprayed my hand , asked the nurse what was on my nose said she did not know , sprayed my nose and rudely left the room. No bedside manner at all!

|  Skin reaction to meds.  |  show details
Oct 18th, 2012

Went into office with all over rash. Had recently started several heart medications.Dr. Fisher after looking at rash diagnosed me with psoriasis. I got teary eyed. He rudely said he knew psoriasis when he saw it. He recommended starting Embrel, a light form of chemotherapy. He also told me he could lie to me but it would not do me any good. Went for 2nd opinion, found I was having an allergic reaction to heart med. Prescribed another similar med. Skin totally cleared up in 2 weeks. Would not send my dog to Dr. Fisher !

|  show details
May 7th, 2012

Dr. Fisher is a fine physician, but I do wish he would spend more time with me.

|  Dr. Fisher is a Pro  |  show details
by RoswellOwner on Feb 13th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Dr. Fisher is part of the Dermatology group that has offices in Roswell (Upper Hembree Road - where Dr. Fisher works some Saturdays) and Atlanta, as well as Cumming. Both my wife and I have had skin surgery by Dr. Fisher including moles, cysts, and other skin growths. He is always professional, skilled, and pleasant. His fees for (cosmetic) items not covered by health insurance are very reasonable.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com