NEVER GO TO ATLANTA CENTER FOR DERMATOLOGY FOR ANY REASON! show details NEVER GO TO ATLANTA CENTER FOR DERMATOLOGY FOR ANY REASON!
by mary on Aug 21st, 2016

I was I patient for over twenty years. Going every 6-8 months. I mainly saw Judy Silverstein who did biopsies of my moles, all I heard back was from the receptionist was that my moles were OK-in fact many were abnormal I found out after getting my chart. Judy never took the time to explain any of this to me.They stamped on melanoma counseling on my chart with every visit which I never received. When she cancelled her appt. 17 yrs into going here, I saw Martin Weil, I showed him a jagged spreading lesion on my left arm. He told me it was benign and let me walk out the door. 8 months later I go back (big mistake) and see Weil again with a complaint that now it was itching (classic sign of melanoma- family history of melanoma in my chart) He says it's an inflamed SK, and does cryosurgery (malpractice with a family history of melanoma. Cryosurgery makes melanoma metastasize and is a major contraindication.) All this could be taught to a 12 year old. The lesion comes back and I see a different so called Dr there Michael Fisher, at this point I have a large red spreading area on my arm. He also does cryosurgery on this same lesion, letting me just believe it was benign for the 3rd time without a biopsy (malpractice again) doesn't even make a note in the chart that he does this surgery . He removes something off my back, I turn around and see he is not even using gloves! I tell him my sister has had melanoma (which is in my chart of 20 years) He says "There's one!" and sprayed my leg with the cryosurgery..I left the treatment room completely shaken. I go back months later this same lesion is back on my own, 2 so called Drs told me it was benign 3 times, the PA I saw finally did a biopsy and I now have stage 3 melanoma! If you are interested in making the owner David Levine money..go there, but if you want dermatological care and not incompetence, maliciousness, and Malpractice go elsewhere. I sure wish I never walked in these doors 20 year ago! I have had to have 2 major surgeries and I am in a fight for my life now. I would see a real Dr Greg Cox perimeterdermatology People complain about the wait, but I wish I had waited all day. I filed a lawsuit, malpractice was easy to prove, but in Georgia you can not claim damages for loss life expectancy, 100% when I first pointed it out to 50-60% now. If I die i can refile. GOING THERE WAS A COMPLETE NIGHTMARE ..STAY AWAY- THIS PLACE IS AN INSURANCE BILLING MILL ONLY AND SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN- A BLIGHT AND DANGER TO THE COMMUNITY. This is my opinion and my experience. You can reach me at 7702910552 if you would like to see my chart

Wonderful Physician show details Wonderful Physician
by Kathryn on Jul 29th, 2015

Dr. Fisher has always been very professional, friendly and accurate with a diagnosis and treatment. He has also given referral names of physicians (other specialist) that have proved to be excellent. Excellent staff as well.

Medical student and personal physician show details Medical student and personal physician
by JayaLakshmi Anderson on Feb 7th, 2015

Dr. Fischer is very caring and open to answer all and any questions. Cares for his patients welfare and follows up with patients progress after he has diagnosis them.

Slow down doc!!!!! show details Slow down doc!!!!!
by Joe on Oct 2nd, 2013

He is rushed. In and out quick. I felt like I was keeping him from something. You know when you are trying to talk to someone that is in a rush and is walking away from you and is like, "ok bye, ok, ok, ok bye, ok, ok,"as that get further and further away. Then as they get out of sight you realized they more than likely had no idea what you just said. That is how I felt at my appointment. He did cure my rash.

by an x patient on Aug 27th, 2013

i would not recommend this dr to anyone He was rude, spent between 5 and 10 minutes with me, shoved a chart about melanoma in my hand, Iwas not there for melanoma, I was there for basil cell carsanoma on my nose and hand. Did not touch, sprayed my hand , asked the nurse what was on my nose said she did not know , sprayed my nose and rudely left the room. No bedside manner at all!

Skin reaction to meds. show details Skin reaction to meds.
Oct 18th, 2012

Went into office with all over rash. Had recently started several heart medications.Dr. Fisher after looking at rash diagnosed me with psoriasis. I got teary eyed. He rudely said he knew psoriasis when he saw it. He recommended starting Embrel, a light form of chemotherapy. He also told me he could lie to me but it would not do me any good. Went for 2nd opinion, found I was having an allergic reaction to heart med. Prescribed another similar med. Skin totally cleared up in 2 weeks. Would not send my dog to Dr. Fisher !

May 7th, 2012

Dr. Fisher is a fine physician, but I do wish he would spend more time with me.