Wonderful Physician show details Wonderful Physician
by Kathryn on Jul 29th, 2015

Dr. Fisher has always been very professional, friendly and accurate with a diagnosis and treatment. He has also given referral names of physicians (other specialist) that have proved to be excellent. Excellent staff as well.

Medical student and personal physician show details Medical student and personal physician
by JayaLakshmi Anderson on Feb 7th, 2015

Dr. Fischer is very caring and open to answer all and any questions. Cares for his patients welfare and follows up with patients progress after he has diagnosis them.

Slow down doc!!!!! show details Slow down doc!!!!!
by Joe on Oct 2nd, 2013

He is rushed. In and out quick. I felt like I was keeping him from something. You know when you are trying to talk to someone that is in a rush and is walking away from you and is like, "ok bye, ok, ok, ok bye, ok, ok,"as that get further and further away. Then as they get out of sight you realized they more than likely had no idea what you just said. That is how I felt at my appointment. He did cure my rash.

by an x patient on Aug 27th, 2013

i would not recommend this dr to anyone He was rude, spent between 5 and 10 minutes with me, shoved a chart about melanoma in my hand, Iwas not there for melanoma, I was there for basil cell carsanoma on my nose and hand. Did not touch, sprayed my hand , asked the nurse what was on my nose said she did not know , sprayed my nose and rudely left the room. No bedside manner at all!

Skin reaction to meds. show details Skin reaction to meds.
Oct 18th, 2012

Went into office with all over rash. Had recently started several heart medications.Dr. Fisher after looking at rash diagnosed me with psoriasis. I got teary eyed. He rudely said he knew psoriasis when he saw it. He recommended starting Embrel, a light form of chemotherapy. He also told me he could lie to me but it would not do me any good. Went for 2nd opinion, found I was having an allergic reaction to heart med. Prescribed another similar med. Skin totally cleared up in 2 weeks. Would not send my dog to Dr. Fisher !

May 7th, 2012

Dr. Fisher is a fine physician, but I do wish he would spend more time with me.