Overall Review

July 18th, 2016
Super Doctor ! Very easy to talk with totally down to earth and easy to trust. Delivered both my baby boys made me feel secure through the whole process.

November 4th, 2015
Best Dr. in florida !
Since moving to florida ive seen several obgyn, dr. Fleischer seems to be the only dr i can go to ! He is gentle caring . Explains everything and answers all my questions i did two deliveries and another procedure with him. He is excellent ! By accident he answered the phone once when in called he knew my name without md telling him ! Best dr. By far !!

October 28th, 2015
Dr.Fleischer is very compassionate, you see that he genuinely cares for the well being of his patients. I wouldn't go to anyone else.

August 19th, 2015
WOnderful experience. Great staff
I just went to Dr Fleischer for the first time. It was very easy to schedule the appointment. THey got me right in. The staff were very nice and the doctor was very thorough. I plan to return next year for my follow up and will recommend him to my friends.

July 14th, 2015
EXCEPTIONAL and GENTLE doctor. So blessed to be able to see him.
He has the gentlest and most caring manner of any OB GYN I have ever been to. I would not normally see a male in this area, but I would never consider switching. He has helped me and my friends with very difficult medical situations and we are so grateful.

December 24th, 2013
Satisfaction
He explain you everything that you need to know, what good for your situation. And yesss he is a great Doctor,the staff are wonderful and friendly. I am very satisfy.

May 29th, 2012
Great Doctor
I have been seeing doctor Fleischer for 10 years now. He delivered my 2 babies and now i see him once a year. I would never go to any other doctor. He lets me see him as my primary doctor too. He is the best and so is the staff! Jinny and Christy are always very helpful

October 12th, 2011
Excellent Dr!
Dr Fleischer is an excellent doctor. He is very professional and caring. New to the area, found Dr Fleischer and did not have to search further

October 3rd, 2011
I am surprised by that last comment
I have delivered both of my babies with Dr. Fleischer. He always gives enough time with me. If I ever have any questions he calls me right away. I bring a list of questions to all of my visits and he always sits and answers them. I am very surprised that that patient felt that way!

September 22nd, 2011
Only good thing I can say is that waiting time is no more than 15mins. This is because, the Dr does not spend much time with his patients. I had to get most of my answers respond using google and not during my visits. As a pregnant women you expect to receive as much information and guidance from your Dr.

September 8th, 2011
Best Doctor ever!
Dr Fleischer is the best doctor that I ever had. He always spends ample time with me and my husband. This is my second baby with him. I thought I was going to need a cesarean section, but he gave me the time and effort and we had a beautiful baby boy naturally!!!By the way, his office is beautiful and he recently changed the carpets to hardwood floors.

January 12th, 2011
Newly pregnant
I have had 2 miscarriages in the past year and had an OB that would recite stats to me each time about how I was simply a statistic and that I have nothing to worry about. Any woman that has experienced a miscarriage knows that the last thing you want to hear is that you are a statistic! Being a medical professional myself, I feel that Dr. Fleischer and his staff repeat their patient's time and are always prompt. When I have questions I can always talk to a nurse that runs my questions by the doctor if she doesn't know the answer.