patient show details patient
by Richard Woodruff on Jun 10th, 2014

Spends plenty of time with patients and is a caring doctor.

Wife of Patient show details Wife of Patient
by Donna Plumley on Oct 27th, 2013

If you need a Cardiologist then you need Dr. Flynn. He is the BEST in his field of expertise. I say this from experience as he has cared for my Husband since 2002. Don has had 5 heart attacks. Dr. Flynn has cared for Don with 4 of them. He is thorough, precise in his diagnosis, takes preventative measures in ongoing treatment and truly cares about Don as a person. Thank you Dr. Flynn for taking care of my Best Friend, the man I married 37 years ago. Donna Plumley

Awesome!!!!!!! show details Awesome!!!!!!!
by Maureen P. Lyle on Apr 23rd, 2013

Doctor has very gentle hands! He has a kind gentle soul. I shall greatly miss him. (I had to except employment in St. Pete.) Not crazy about nurse she needs to take head from his example. Staff rating is about her ,not desk they are great, could not have been nicer or more efficient. You knew they cared, nurse, not so much. God Bless all of you!

WE ARE BLESSED TO HAVE DR. FLYNN show details WE ARE BLESSED TO HAVE DR. FLYNN
by Patricia and Ed Lammersfeld on Oct 29th, 2009

Dr. Flynn is knowlegeable while at the same time is able to speak in layman's terms. He is never seems rushed and takes time to hear our concerns. He demonstrates a caring, friendly attitude. His throughness convinces us that we are in excellent hands. We are blessed to have him as our cardiologist.