Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Fozo
Dr. Michael Fozo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Macomb, MI. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Head and Neck Surgery, Plastic Surgery and Otolaryngology. Dr. Fozo is affiliated with St John Hospital & Medical Center, Henry Ford Macomb Hospital and Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe. Dr. Fozo has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Fozo has the following 3 specialties
- Head and Neck Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
Dr. Michael Fozo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Macomb, MI.
Dr. Adam Rubin
Macomb, MI 0 mi20
Dr. Daniel Megler
Head and Neck Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology
Macomb, MI 0 mi47
Dr. Michael Fozo
Head and Neck Surgery, Otolaryngology, Anesthesiology
Macomb, MI 0 mi25