Dr. Michael Fozo Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Michael Fozo?

Great Plastic Surgeon

Posted on July 6th, 2017

Beware of this doctor

Posted on May 7th, 2017

Worst rhinoplasty ever and lied and told me it was a certain price and then overcharged me by a ton!! I paid the original charge we discussed and when I didn't pay the rest (that I shouldn't have owed in the first place) he sent me to collections. My nose looks so bad- he shouldn't have charged me anything if you ask me!! HORRIBLE DOCTOR

Great Doctor

Posted on April 29th, 2016

Dr Fozo is a wonderful talented surgeon! He repaired my neck that was botched by another plastic surgeon. He was honest with me and did his best to help me. you will be happy with your results with him. I'm so grateful he repaired my neck as best he could and it looks so much better!

Don't go here!

Posted on December 4th, 2013

The office wait was about an hour. Talked to the doctor for 5 minutes then he sent me to wait for a hearing test for 30 minutes. When I saw him after he said I was fine. I asked him to look at my mri and cat scans I brought but he said he wouldn't and that he wanted the scan done a year ago at the other office he's affiliated with. I ask of they could email over and he claimed it was too big which is not true. Especially if they already have the software. Basically he said he can't help me without even testing my ear pressure and looking in my nose and ears for 10 seconds. Honestly Google is more helpful than him. On top of all the the office is poorly ventilated, which is scary because everyone there was coughing and sneezing.

Posted on April 27th, 2012

Excellent Doctor and surgeon. Very thorough, took his time, and explained everything in good detail.

Posted on July 6th, 2017