Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon
Video profile

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Apr 28th, 2016

Dr Fozo is a wonderful talented surgeon! He repaired my neck that was botched by another plastic surgeon. He was honest with me and did his best to help me. you will be happy with your results with him. I'm so grateful he repaired my neck as best he could and it looks so much better!

Don't go here! show details Don't go here!
Dec 4th, 2013

The office wait was about an hour. Talked to the doctor for 5 minutes then he sent me to wait for a hearing test for 30 minutes. When I saw him after he said I was fine. I asked him to look at my mri and cat scans I brought but he said he wouldn't and that he wanted the scan done a year ago at the other office he's affiliated with. I ask of they could email over and he claimed it was too big which is not true. Especially if they already have the software. Basically he said he can't help me without even testing my ear pressure and looking in my nose and ears for 10 seconds. Honestly Google is more helpful than him. On top of all the the office is poorly ventilated, which is scary because everyone there was coughing and sneezing.

Apr 27th, 2012

Excellent Doctor and surgeon. Very thorough, took his time, and explained everything in good detail.