Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Fusco
Dr. Michael Fusco, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Port Chester, NY, with another office in Greenwich, CT. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Fusco is affiliated with Stamford Hospital, United Hospital Medical Center NY and Courtland Gardens Health Center, Inc., Stamford CT. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Fusco has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Fusco is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Chester, NY.
Dr. Henry Stampur
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Port Chester, NY 0.06 mi46
Dr. Linda Silberstein
Port Chester, NY 0.06 mi35
Dr. Tancredi Abenavoli
Port Chester, NY 0.07 mi41