A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fusco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fusco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fusco graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Firenze.
Dr. Fusco has 19 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Stephen Fusco MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Fusco practice?
- Dr. Michael Fusco has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Fusco practices Internal Medicine near Port Chester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwich, CT and Stamford, CT.
See Port Chester Internists.