Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Gibson
Dr. Michael Gibson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Gibson is affiliated with National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda, Saint Agnes Healthcare and University Of Virginia Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Gibson has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Michael Gibson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Roderick Borgie
Neuroradiology, Aerospace Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology
Baltimore, MD 0.01 mi17
Dr. Noureddin Nourmohammadi
Baltimore, MD 0.01 mi43
Dr. Paul Clark
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Pediatric Radiology
Baltimore, MD 0.01 mi11