Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Glickman
Dr. Michael Glickman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Glickman is affiliated with Memorial Sloan-Kettering and Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Glickman has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Glickman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Mary Ellen Moynahan
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
New York, NY 0 mi30
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi19
Dr. Ummara Shah
New York, NY 0 mi9