A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Glickman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Glickman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Glickman graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Glickman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Stephen Glickman MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Glickman practice?
- Dr. Michael Glickman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Glickman practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Infectious Disease Doctors.