inactive

Michael S Goldstein MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

April 26th, 2013
Caution
Does not approach his patients in a holistic manner - does not listen or attentively address questions. Spends more time speaking of himself. Lacks sensitivity. Interrupts patients constantly.

January 20th, 2012
Bad bedside manner !!!
Stay away !!, I went to Dr. Goldstein expecting to have him run a test to find out what caused my recent condition and all he did was give me a prescription that caused another problem for me to deal with. He was also not a compassionate doctor and I felt like he was talking down to me when asking me some questions . I am going to see another doctor and would definately stay away. I wish that I had checked out his reviews prior to seeing him.

February 26th, 2011
Go elsewhere
This guy left my dad in the lurch after an ER visit. My dad had a suprabubic catheter that Goldstein had put in the catheter and then there was trouble with it, and he wanted to ship my dad off to another doctor. He never came in to the ER and talked to him, saw him there or anything! He was sent to Boston with no referral!

January 11th, 2011
Worst Medical experience of my life
I have had numerous bad experiences with Dr. Goldstein. At every single appointment I had with him, he was discourteous, rude, and not sympathetic to my constant pain. I have chronic UTI's. I had the cysto test done 3 years ago (the tube inserted up the urethra to look at the bladder) and that came back clear. I went in last week because I needed another refill for my daily preventative dose of antibiotics and he refused to give me any medication unless he saw me again and did the cysto test again. I advised that I have been going through fertility treatments to get pregnant and I'm in a 2 week waiting period where I don't know if I'm pregnant or not and my fertility doc wants me to treat my body as if it is pregnant. I informed the nurse at that appointment and she told him. He started yelling in a very derogatory tone in the hallway "WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE DOESN'T KNOW IF SHE'S PREGNANT? IS SHE OR ISN'T SHE??" Then the nurse said they won't do the test. When I asked if I could have my refill for my preventative antibiotic, she said she would ask him. Then again, I heard him yelling in the hallway "NO, ABSOLUTELY NOT!! NOTHING!! ZERO!!! NO MEDICATION!!! THAT'S IT!! PERIOD!!" Come to find out, There was no need for the cysto test to be performed again. I was so upset when I left that I was hysterically crying. This doctor only seems to be in it for the money. There is a sign in his office that states that "if you don't have your co-pay, referral, or insurance card at the time of your appt., you will be rescheduled for a later date. No exceptions will be made" which was my first clue that he wasn't in it to help people. Then when he tries to perform an extremely painful test on me for the second time when it's not needed, just confirmed it. I would never recommend Dr. Goldstein and would strongly advise everyone to stay away from him.

September 14th, 2010
Excellent Doctor
I finally got the help I needed when I saw Dr. Goldstein. My GYN doctor was treating me for a condition that wasn't getting better. Dr. Goldstein saw me and made the correct diagnosis right away. He spent as much time as I needed explaining my condition. He performed surgery and now I'm doing great.

July 17th, 2010
seek other physician
I,along with a friend ,each had horrible experiences with this physician.In each case he performed surgical procedures which were unsuccessful and actually life-threatening.He also failed to properly treat after the incidents and never accepted his responsibility.