A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Goldstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldstein
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Goldstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Goldstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Cooper Hospital Umc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Goldstein MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Michael Goldstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Goldstein practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Annapolis, MD.
See Annapolis Internists and Annapolis Cardiologists.