A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Goldstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldstein
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Goldstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Goldstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Cooper Hospital Umc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Goldstein MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Michael Goldstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Goldstein practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Annapolis, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Annapolis Internists and Annapolis Cardiologists.