A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gordon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gordon, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Skin Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Gordon MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Michael Gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Gordon practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Oncologists.