A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gordon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gordon, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Gordon MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Gordon practice?
- Dr. Michael Gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Gordon practices Medical Oncology and Hematology & Oncology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Oncologists.