Learn more about Dr. Michael Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gordon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gordon, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Skin Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Gordon MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Michael Gordon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Gordon practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Oncologists.