Dr. Michael Gordon Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Michael Gordon?

Remarkable

Posted on May 17th, 2015

When diagnosed with quite the advanced stage of andenocarcinoma, I had many decisions to make. I ultimately ended up participating in a stage 3 clinical trial in Houston specific to my disease. I asked Dr. Wolff to be my local oncologist and agreed and sees me every cycle. I actually look forward to my appointments with him as he treats me as though it is he who is treating me. I have the utmost respect and confidence in Dr. Gordon. If, or when the day comes that I am ineligible or unable to continue in my clinical trial, I am so comforted knowing what a great doctor I will have in Dr. Gordon.

Excellence in the making

Posted on April 11th, 2012

When my wife came to Dr. Gordon, her previous doctor had given up on her, and, literally, had sent her home to die. That was over 16 months ago, and, she is still around. Even though she fights the effects of chemo, the good doctor is there for her making those adjustments needed to give her quality of life but, most important, to show improvement in shrinking the tumors and keeping the CEA marker test going down (instead of going up). I just wish we had started with Dr. Gordon earlier.

The best.

Posted on July 11th, 2011

Dr. Gordon treated my husband with compassion,and skill. It was obvious that he genuinely cared. I lost my husband to cancer, but will always remember Dr. Gordons care, and compassion. I feel confident that he made decisions in my husbands best interest. The entire office is wonderful.

Review of Dr. Michael Gordon

Posted on April 7th, 2011

Dr. Gordon is a caring physician who takes time with me and is not offended if I ask questions about new technologies I have learned about and whether or not they might work for me. He is up on the latest options. He has a sense of humor, which puts cancer patients like me more at ease. His staff is caring and cheerful. Wait times to see the doctor can vary. It is a busy practice.

Posted on October 22nd, 2010

Dr. Gordon is extremely compassionate. You leave the office with hope, and the knowledge that he cares about you. The staff are all wonderful as well.

Posted on August 28th, 2017