A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Green, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Green has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Blue Hill Memorial Hospital
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Stephen Green MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Green practice?
- Dr. Michael Green has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Green practices Family Medicine near Bangor, ME.
See Bangor Primary Care Doctors.