A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Green, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Green has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Blue Hill Memorial Hospital
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Stephen Green MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Green practice?
- Dr. Michael Green has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Green practices Family Medicine near Bangor, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Stonington, ME.
See Bangor Primary Care Doctors.