A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Green, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Green has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital And Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Green accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Green practice?
Dr. Michael Green practices Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Bangor, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Waterbury, CT and Stonington, ME.
See Bangor Family Physicians and Bangor Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Green, Dr. Micheal Green, Dr. Michel Green, Dr. Mickey Green, Dr. Miguel Green, Dr. Mike Green