A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Green is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Green, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Green has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
- Ojai Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Green MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Green practice?
- Dr. Michael Green has 11 office locations.
Dr. Michael Green practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Oxnard, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ventura, CA and Santa Paula, CA.
See Oxnard Primary Care Doctors and Oxnard Obstetricians & Gynecologists.