A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Green is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Menorrhagia Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about menorrhagia, or abnormally heavy bleeding during ones menstrual cycle.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Green, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Green has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Green MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Green practice?
- Dr. Michael Green has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Green practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Ventura, CA.
See Ventura Primary Care Doctors and Ventura Obstetricians & Gynecologists.