Dr. Michael Green MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Ventura, CA

September 29th, 2016
Leep procedure
I recently had this procedure done by Dr. Green. I hope he sees this post because I have to thank him. I've had this done by other doctors and have experienced heavy bleeding for several weeks. He just did it two days ago and I have no bleeding or cramping. Went back to normal routine the same day. I am amazed , he is awesome. Unfortunately it was his last day at this clinic but I just wanted to thank him!

February 2nd, 2015
I had a high risk pregnancy and thanks to Dr. Green I was able to carry to full term.

July 20th, 2014
Would not recommend Dr. Green
I went to Dr. Green with my first pregnancy, that was ok. For my second pregnancy, I went to Dr. Green again. I was having pelvic pain when I was 2 months pregnant, by 5 months into my pregnancy my pain was pretty intense. My pain was very painful, where it caused pain to stand, sit, walk, and bend. I was taken off of work for a week. After a week off of work Dr. Green was going to sending back to work with no limitation when my pain level was still very intense. I felt that Dr. Green did not believe that I was in a lot of pain. He was more concerned about my depression but the reason why I was depressed was because my pain level was high. I decided to get a second opinion and see another Dr. I found out that I had bilateral inguinal hernias and one abdominal hernia and that is why I had a lot of pain when I was pregnant. I strongly would not recommend Dr. Green.

March 25th, 2014
Stay Away from this doctor
At first this doctor seems caring.. then when there is a problem, he just dismisses it with, it's part of the pregnancy. To make a long story short, I had a condition he claim did not exist, yet two years earlier I was diagnosed by a specialist With A Pregnancy condition... well green ignored my pains and aches, I lost my baby. This doctor just seems to have a quota in patients rather than take the time to listen to your concerns. STAY AWAY, unless you dont care about you and your baby, there is a reason the bad reviews out weight the.. well not many positive reviews. Best of luck to all.

September 4th, 2013
NO DR GREEN!
I was pregnant with my first and I really wanted a doctor who understood my heath concerns and risks, I have a blood disorder called ITP, I have had it for years but it hasn't caused an issue and never came up as a problem my whole pregnancy. Dr.Green came off as really friendly at first but made me feel like it was fake in a way and I felt not really understood or cared for, to make a long story short I had a C-section even though he told me that I was perfectly fine to have a natural birth, however I know how plans can change but he didn't even care about my plans in the first place, the baby was NOT in any stress at all but he said I NEEDED a C-section, After my C-section I got an infection....also he gave me high doses of Ibprofen with is a blood thinner.....I knew it was and told him I shouldn't take that with all the bleeding from the surgery but he said NO and that I would be fine....well I ended up in the hospital again with a platlette count of 1,000!!!! Not only was I seriously ill but it caused me to not be with my new born daughter for a week!!!! I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND DR GREEN!!!!!

August 23rd, 2013
Perfect Visit
Seeing Dr Greene was a great relief point in my pregnancy! He was patient with answering my many questions and extremely informative. He allowed me information to make educated decisions instead of posing his opinion on my situation. It was great to have also a sense of care for my well being as well as the child in comfort and safety. I have had many challenging doctors and now finally at week 19 feel ssafe and sound in my pregnancy thanks to being provided knowledge and resources to help now and up until afger the baby is born.

July 19th, 2012
Very dissapointed at Dr. Green
My overall pregnancy went very well. Besides the normal symptoms, I had a very healthy pregnancy with boy/girl twins. I had to pick Dr. Green due to insurance issues not so much because I wanted to. Anyways, I delivered my twins at 36 weeks. He was not the doctor who helped me deliver (my twins came earlier and I got the doctor on call), but he was the only doctor I knew because he was my doctor throughout my whole pregnancy. I had a c-section and the surgeon sliced my bladder and didn't even notice it. I found out a week later when I went back to the emergency room because I felt I was literally dying. Although he was not the one who actually sliced my bladder I was disappointed in him because he didn't listen to my symptoms and released me from the hospital saying I was fine and needed to "walk it off." The whole time that I spent in the hospital I requested to see Dr. Green many times, I left him several messages with the nurses, and he never got back to me. He was always too busy. I kept leaving him messages that I didn't feel normal and that I was feeling miserable. I stayed in the hospital for 5 days and only saw Dr. Green twice for about 10 min each time after my c-section. He completely ignored me and sent me messages with the nurses that I had to walk the halls to relieve my pain. It was horrible. I wouldn't recommend him.

July 7th, 2011
No follow up
Dr. Green was recommended and at the initial visit he was very nice. Subsequently I called and left messages and talked to a nurse for him to call back and NO ONE returned my calls. I was miscarrying my baby and he did NOTHING. I was losing my baby and he did not even have the courtesy to call me back to follow up. I called prior to losing my baby because I was concerned and it took me almost 20 minutes for someone to finally get on the phone (after leaving repeated messages). This was an emergency but their office had no interest to help. I would NEVER recommend this doctor.

June 29th, 2010
front office staff needs to be more friendly. Dr. needs to treat me as a patient and not a number.

September 2nd, 2009
I wish he would have spent more time with me. I usually waited one hour in the waiting room then forty five minutes in the exam room then saw him for five minutes, and I was a high risk patient.