A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Grossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Grossman is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Grossman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Grossman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Munising Memorial Hospital
- Bell Hospital
- Marquette General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Scott Grossman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Grossman practice?
- Dr. Michael Grossman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Grossman practices Family Medicine near Negaunee, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ishpeming, MI.
See Negaunee Primary Care Doctors.