A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hall, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hall, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Seward Hall MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Hall practice?
- Dr. Michael Hall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Hall practices Internal Medicine near Libertyville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Geneva, IL.
See Libertyville Internists.