Dr. Michael Heller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Heller?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 1st, 2012

Mrs. Debbie Condon

Dr Michael Heller was my Mothers Oncologist for over 10 yrs. My Mother nor any of her family could have asked for better care than she received from Dr. Heller. If Dr. Heller feels someone somewhere else can better help you, he does not hesitate to send you to them. He is not about ego, he is about quality of life. I cannot say enough good about this man nor can I ever Thank him for the years he gave us with my Mother. He spoke to my Mother and i medically to where we could understand everything. When the end came, Dr. Heller and his staff made all arrangements to where my Mother would have the best care possible from Hospice. Forever Grateful...

May 25th, 2012