A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hennessey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hennessey
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Hennessey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hennessey, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hennessey graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Hennessey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Shannon Hennessey MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Hennessey practice?
- Dr. Michael Hennessey has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Hennessey practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Johnson City, NY.
See Johnson City Emergency Physicians and Johnson City Family Physicians.