A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hennessey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hennessey
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hennessey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hennessey, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hennessey graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Hennessey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Shannon Hennessey MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Hennessey practice?
- Dr. Michael Hennessey has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Hennessey practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Johnson City, NY.
See Johnson City Emergency Physicians and Johnson City Primary Care Doctors.