Learn more about Dr. Michael Hoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoff
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hoff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Balloon Dilatation
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Electric Stimulation Therapy
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- HPV Type 6 (Human Papillomavirus)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Low-Level Laser Therapy
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Inflammation (Prostatitis)
- Reproductive Sterilization
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Testicular Diseases
- Testicular Hydrocele
- Urethral Stricture
- Urinary Incontinence
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoff graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Hoff has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Hoff DO is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Hoff practice?
- Dr. Michael Hoff has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Hoff practices Urology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI and Novi, MI.
See Warren Urologists.