A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hoff is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoff
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Hoff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoff graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Hoff has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Hoff DO is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Hoff practice?
- Dr. Michael Hoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Hoff practices Urology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Warren Urologists.