Dr. Michael Hoff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Hoff?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 30th, 2015

I had been having problems over the last several years with incomplete emptying of my bladder causing bladder stones to form. I had them removed once and they returned. Since my urologist was retiring I went to see Dr. Hoff and he performed surgery to resection by prostate. What a miracle! He did a perfect job with little bleeding and explained absolutely everything that was to happen and did happen. Great bedside manner and I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone with urinary track or prostate concerns

February 22nd, 2013

A very good doctor

I had a very good experience. He took his time, answered my questions, and was very thorough. I would recommend him without reservation.

February 5th, 2013

very rude said i neer to see a nother Urologist. wasted my time

October 26th, 2012

xExcellent Physician

I do not understand some of these comments. I see Dr. Hoff at his No I office. The staff is always courteous. Dr Hoff always takes time to talk with me. He explains his treatment plan and the medication he prescribes. He goes over test results. I feel very confident in his treatment and would certainly reccomend him to anyone with a urological problem.

July 19th, 2012

very good Dr. good bed side manners.

May 19th, 2012

worst ever

He preformed my vasectomy after my son was born. He did not answer all my questions in 5 minutes in the office with his intern, and never met my wife, like their guidelines require. I called back and it took a week to get a call back.The procedure went even worse, I was given the paperwork to sign loaded up on valium, which my wife said I was stoned. I sobered up fast when he missed the nerve doing part of the vasectomy, and I about jumped off the table.I was back in his office 4 days later with complications, I then proceded to see three other doctors on their staff, when I refused to see Dr Hoff again. I had several ultrasounds, and was even told by their "senior doctor" in all my years I have never see anything like this.They have to be the least caring and under educated doctors I have ever met.

August 6th, 2010

He is great... Staff, not so...

He was awesome...

May 7th, 2010

Rude office staff

The doctor himself has a good caring attitude. He too an appropriate time to help diagnose my problem. However, as it seems is the case with most all doctor's offices they seem to treat you like a number. Once you walk out that door, all you represent is a number and a dollar sign to them, and this is certainly how I felt when dealing with Tri-County Urologists.In addition, the staff at Tri-County Urologists are some of the rudest people I have ever dealt with. I wont be going back there ever just to avoid them.

March 6th, 2009

DOES NOT LISTEN TO A PATIENT AND LACKS ANY SYMPATHY FOR HIS PATIENTS.DO NOT USE HIM

March 22nd, 2017