A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Horowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Horowitz is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horowitz
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Horowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Horowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Horowitz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Sidney Horowitz MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Horowitz practice?
- Dr. Michael Horowitz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Horowitz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Caldwell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield, NJ and Montclair, NJ.
See Caldwell Internists and Caldwell Cardiologists.