A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Horowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Horowitz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Horowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Horowitz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Sidney Horowitz MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Horowitz practice?
- Dr. Michael Horowitz has 8 office locations.
Dr. Michael Horowitz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Caldwell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ and Mount Kisco, NY.
See Caldwell Internists and Caldwell Cardiologists.