A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Horowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Horowitz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Horowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Horowitz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Horowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Horowitz practice?
Dr. Michael Horowitz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Pediatrics near Caldwell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ and Millburn, NJ.
See Caldwell Internists, Caldwell Cardiologists, and Caldwell Pediatricians.