Dr. Michael Jackson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Jackson?

Dr. Jackson and his staff are great!

Posted on August 5th, 2015

Dr. Jackson and his staff are really nice and helped me during a bad time. I don't ever want to go to anyone else ever!

Awesome Doc!

Posted on November 12th, 2013

The whole office goes above & beyond. After an office visit I got called the next day to see if I was feeling better by a nurse and that never happens with my other doctors.

Posted on August 4th, 2011

Dr. Jackson is a breath of fresh air in the medical community. His office was modern, nice, and very clean. My stay in the waiting room was short and I spent my time there listening to Hits from the past few decades playing over audiophile grade speakers. His staff was courteous and quick. Once in the exam room I found myself again listening to the same music from the same high quality speakers, and the doctor entered momentarily. I have been to many doctors in Rome and none of them have a bedside manner that comes anywhere close to that of Dr. Jackson. The doctor showed interest in both me and my condition and after getting to know me he rendered a quick and accurate diagnosis. He also prescribed me some medication talked me through a treatment plan that had me feeling healthy within a week. All in all it was a very positive experience and I would highly recommend Dr. Jackson and Your Personal Physician to everyone.

finding him

Posted on February 17th, 2010

He was the only dr and I saw plenty of them about my foot infection. He figured out what to do and did it. I wish I could find him now that he has left town.

Posted on October 6th, 2017