Dr. Michael Jackson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Jackson?

June 14th, 2017

Ob/gyn

Am gyn patient - dr Jackson is very gentle and takes his time with your concerns. Highly recommend.

February 28th, 2017

WISH HE HADN'T LEFT WICHITA

Dr. Jackson was my OB here in Wichita a few years back. I saw him after seeing other Dr's and he was the only one who didn't dismiss my symptoms as "pre-menopause". He scheduled tests right away and found a tumor the size of a grapefruit. I received great care and he has a good sense of humor as well. Like i said, I wish he hadn't left Wichita!

November 7th, 2016

Trust

Trust is a major part when pucking out a doctor. Dr Jackson did my second and third c-section. He is a great Doctor and is a very trustworthy as well as trusting Doctor. He listens to his patients, includes them in any and all decisions regarding their care, and he deals with every issue head on. I am pregnant for the fourth time and Dr. Jackson is no longer in my area. If you have the option for Dr. Jackson to be your ob/gyn you are in great hands. I also had 2 exploratory surgies 3 to 4 weeks after my third c-section that were also done by Dr. Jackson. The recoveries from all 4 surgeries were great. He truly cares about his patients, their families, their recoveries before, during, and after their babies are born. After having Dr Jackson as an ob finding a new one is really hard and scary... i have yet to find a doctor as good and as knowledgeable as him. If the reviews arent enough, look at his accomplishments, certifications, degrees, and articles regarding him, you wont find anyone more qualified. My husband and i had the most fun throughout the surgery processes. Hes hilarious and will share as much knowledge with you and your family as possible.

December 18th, 2015

Great Doctor! You won't find another like him.

He's the best OB/GYN I've ever had! He was courteous but also candid and did not hide things from me, nor did he beat around the bush. He worked with me as far as cost and appointment times. He cares a lot about his patients and even recommended a new doctor for me when I relocated.

March 17th, 2015

Hes a really amazing doctor

Most memorable thing about Dr Jackson he actually cared about his patients. He was really caring. I disliked when i couldnt locate him on my fourth pregnancy when i had to go through a c section . He was my doctor throughout my 3 pregnancys never had any complications. He is actually a what you call a real doctor.

November 24th, 2013

Truely amazing Dr, he genuinely cares about his patients

Dr. Jackson is absolutely amazing. I have had many complications after surgeries and he is always very prompt in returning phone calls, doing every procedure possible in order to get the correct diagnosis, he knows what he is doing, his knowledge supersedes every other ob/gyn I have seen. He is very caring. He gives you factually information about your diagnosis, he doesn't down play the severity of it and he lets you know all treatment options if there is more than one option and he will help you make an educated decision on your treatment plan. There is no other Dr I would rather have. He is an amazing Dr and truly cares for his patients and loves what he does. The only thing that would make him better is if were also a family Dr :)

October 20th, 2012

Dr. Jackson has taken great care of me during both of my pregnancies and deliveries. His compassion and patience allows me to feel comfortable to ask any questions I need to and I trust that he knows whats best for his patients and their babies. Dr. jackson is a wonderful doctor and I plan to continue as a patient.

September 25th, 2012

Friend referred

My friend referred him and then I looked him up for certifications. They have an online booking service that worked great and I could see his new patient availability myself. So even before I got there I had a good impression. Felt respected and listened to. Great bedside manner. It was nice to find a good doctor the first time around in a new location.

October 4th, 2011

Great bedside manner!

His group has a new office! Cozy. Office staff is always courteous and respectful even when discussing billing issues etc... As for Dr J himself, I've always like his bedside manner. Nonjudgemental and I can ask anything I want. Would recommend him to anyone

April 29th, 2008

Smart and empathetic

Best doctor I've seen. Popular and busy but always gets new patients in. Usually on time but if delayed, his staff will tell you when you first arrive so you have the option to come back or wait. I've never seen customer service like this before and this is before you even see him. He always listens to the entire problem before speaking so I've never felt interuppted. He explains all the options in a way you can understand. I felt very comfortable that I was not being herded off to the operating room to fix my problem. Oh yeah! that went away too. He made me feel like I knew as much about my problem as he did by the time he was done. I will be going to him forever and will recommend him to all my friends

August 5th, 2017