Dr. Michael Jacobson MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 11th, 2015
Dr. Jacobson Saved My Vision
I cannot speak highly enough of Dr. Jacobson. A few years ago, I needed emergency retinal detachment surgery. Dr. Jacobson cleared his schedule to immediately perform the surgery and used a technique that enabled a quick recovery so that I would not have to take time off from college. He showed incredible post-surgery care, and he saved the vision in my left eye, which now corrects to perfect vision. Thank you so much Dr. Jacobson for all that you have done for me!

April 11th, 2015
Patient
After being diagnosed with age related macular degeneration (in both eyes) , fortunately Dr. Michael S. Jacoboson became my physician. He and his highly professional and courteous staff at Georgia Retina have achieved such a high level of success . They they are so successful that I am seldom aware of having this ailment since my reading , etc are not noticeably impaired. Though the idea of having injections in one's eye balls is a discomfiting in itself , Dr. Jacobson handles this procedure with such consummate skills the process is painless and quite palpable results are soon felt.

November 13th, 2014
Dr. Jacobson is the best........
Dr. Jacobson is an excellent eye doctor and surgeon. He has the technology and equipment to adequately assist in the diagnosis of an eye problem. I was extremely satisfied with his attention to my eye problem, the diagnosis, and the eye surgery that he performed. My eyesight is much improved and getting better each day. I would recommend him to anyone with a serious eye condition. He is the best at his craft. He also maintains a professional staff at the Decatur office and at the surgery center.

April 30th, 2014
Macular Pucker - No Problem
Dr. Jacobson is a confident doctor, with an excellent support staff, including those at the operation center. I feel lucky my health care provider had him and the other drs in his practice as the eye care specialist. He will answer questions,and keeps you informed during visits. Thanks, Doc.

February 26th, 2014
Dr. Michael Jacobson restored my son's vision. AAA The Very Best
Dr. Michael Jacobson did an excellent job restoring my son's vision. All of a sudden my adult son started going blind in both eyes, and due to the expertise of Dr. Michael Jacobson my son can now see.I do not know what we would have done without this fabulous Dr. Thank you so much Dr. Jacobson.

December 28th, 2013
This is a Doctor that I trust and believe it when he speaks. Very professional and very careful.. He puts a shot into my eye every 6 weeks. He seems to know how you feel and makes you as comfortable as possible

December 15th, 2013
Such a compasionate doctor
Dr Jacobson treated my niece for a serious retinal problem, and she being a young woman was so scared.He took the time to comfort and put her at ease which today is rarely seen in medical care. As her Aunt, being there to see this I was impressed.

December 15th, 2013
I agree one of the best!!
My elderly mother almost went blind from macular degeneration and Dr Jacobson was able to not only stop it from progressing but he was able to restore some vision and she can still drive. Per the other reviewers, I concur wholeheartedly, Dr Jacobson is very dedicated to his patients and his staff is wonderful. If you need the best, you could not find a better retina doctor. Thank you

October 18th, 2012
I was extremely happy with the results.The doctor and staff were friendly and courteous. I have already recommended others to Dr Jacobson.

March 9th, 2012
Lydia White
Dr. Jacobson is very caring and explains what he's doing in a down to earth language so a layperson can understand. He takes time to ask questions and answer them in a patient manner. He has worked a miracle with me as the procedure he had been doing was not responding to his expectations. He explained the new procedure he would like to do and why. It has been a miracle, my macula is flattening out and I had to get new glasses due the over all improvement of my eyesight. I thank God every day that He put Dr. Jacobson in my life when I desperately needed an excellent doctor. Will recomment to everybody.

February 27th, 2011
Exceptional Dr in all aspects of being a Dr
I have been a patient of Dr Jacobson and trust him without exception. he is an expert in his field and evaluates all options before acting, but acts in a definitive, decisive and effective manner to achieve the best results. If you want a Dr you can trust and have 100% complete confidence in, Dr Jacobson is the person you want taking care of your retina issues. he is one of the BEST Doctors I have ever met.

August 21st, 2010
Wonderful Experience !!!
My name is William G. Epps, and I have been to Doctor Jacobson's office three times, and each time I have been there, it gets better.The staff that has attended to me, is SUPER DUPER.I go to the Riverdale office, and have no complaints, because as I have said earlier, he has surrounded himself with the BEST people he could possibly find.Dr. Jacobson is very reassuring, comforting, and thorough.Try him, you will like him, I do.