A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kaplan is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kaplan, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Kaplan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- U M C Of Southern Nevada
- Desert Springs Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Stanley Kaplan FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Michael Kaplan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kaplan practices Urology near Pahrump, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV.
See Pahrump Urologists.