inactive

no change

• Good
  • Bad

February 26th, 2015
Bladder still holding up after 20+yrs!
Dr. Kaplan did a RAZ on me over 20+years ago. Although very painful recovery, still pleased with results today.

June 14th, 2013
Not The Best Choice
Reception, intake staff has decided that patients must follow company policy (independent contractor) rules or not receive treatment; they couldn't care less. Staff cannot follow patient instructions of follow-up, appt. setting, patient preference of procedure scheduling. Dr. has difficulty accommodating patient requests that deviate from his established methods although those requests are available to him. Dr. will document or sign any of his medical opinions leaving the office. Dr. exercised his right as independent contractor of this patient to refuse further services because patient requested an ultrasound without biopsy. Dr. hides behind his staff and talks through them to patient. In my case cancer is possible; yet, Dr. prefers the integrity of his office policy over patient welfare. Michael S. Kaplan, MD is not the best choice of urologist.

March 23rd, 2011
I have sent many friends & my wife to him.
I had two operations. One in his office & one in the Hospital as an out patient.First procedure helped my problem about 50 percent. The second operation was on my prostate. He used a lazer to correct my problem & it was a 100% cure for my problem. This was 4 years ago. He's the best. My hoby is baking. I made him brownies as he loves chocolate.

March 23rd, 2011
I went to Dr Kaplan for 2 years. I had a procedure done and returned 4 mo later only to have been told my chart was archived. The doctor could not remember me and had no history on me. I came in for medication and he told me that I must not have been there in over a year, because his staff would have never archived my chart other wise. I had waited in the lobby for over 2hrs and waited another 20 mins in the room. I will never ever go back to Dr Kaplan. He and his staff are very rude and unprofessional.

February 17th, 2010
When all other urologists gave up on me, Dr. Kaplan provided me with alternative treatment options. He cares very much about making sure a patient is treated not just medicated. I also like that his office on Sunset has extended hours which makes it much easier to get in. I am able to get in within a week instead of waiting 4+ weeks like other urologists. The only thing some people may not appreciate is his directness. If you want soft and touchy feely; Dr. Kaplan is not for you. If you want full treatment and relief than he is.

February 22nd, 2017