Dr. Michael Katz MD Patient Reviews

4.7
  • 6 reviews

October 9th, 2015
Dr. Katz is outstanding. He is incredible busy (can be challenging yo get on his schedule), but during your appointment he is focused on you and gives good time to make sure you are comfortable. You feel like you are his only patient. Aside from his time and focus, his clinical knowledge is top notch. You and your baby are in very good hands with Dr. Katz and his team.

June 7th, 2013
Excellent!
There is only one word for Dr Michael Katz, and that is Excellent! He earned my trust, was kind, amazingly smart, and medically right. I had great confidence in him, and will always refer him to moms having a high-risk pregnancy. My twins are almost 12, and I remain grateful for Dr Katz's excellent care!

October 13th, 2012
God
Dr Katz is my favorite doctor that I've ever had, of any kind. He's a brilliant clinician, and combines a great sense of humor with a comforting bedside manner. He is very serious, but projects a relaxed, confident demeanor, which is extraordinarily comforting in a crisis, which is how most patients get referred to him.He made possible the birth of my second daughter, who is now approaching her 21st birthday in beauty and excellent health. She wouldn't have been possible without him. I mean that literally. While I'm sure there are other doctors who approach his level of expertise, no one else combines that with the supportive, warm competence that made me feel brave enough to try it again.I will always be grateful for his help.

September 15th, 2012
Good guy, great Doctor
A true genius. Words cannot begin to express how brilliant this man is. It is refreshing and impressive to see a doctor on a mission. Dr. Katz is compassionate, honest, exceptionally talented. Ein echter Mensch!

September 11th, 2012
Good guy, great doctor
Hes my newest hero!

July 23rd, 2009
Considerate, Thorough & Ethical
I felt obliged to rate the wait time at 3 for his office at Daniel Burnham (Perinatal Assoc.) but it was overall better than most. The significant thing about Michael Katz is that he is a humble man with a vast amount of experience, who remains somewhat of an anomaly in the industrial-model healthcare society we live in by being compassionate, highly competent, and conscious about the health of our child in utero, as well as our psychological condition as anxious parents who have felt betrayed by other providers before. Michael Katz has our gratitude and thanks. Unequivocally recommended.