A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kelley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kelley, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelley graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Kelley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Scott Kelley MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Kelley practice?
- Dr. Michael Kelley has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kelley practices Anesthesiology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Anesthesiologists.