Learn more about Dr. Michael Kellogg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kellogg, Family Practitioner, Board Certified is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kellogg
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kellogg Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kellogg graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kellogg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hendersonville Medical Center
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Sean Kellogg DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Kellogg practice?
- Dr. Michael Kellogg has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kellogg practices Family Medicine near Gallatin, TN.
See Gallatin Family Physicians.