A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kellogg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kellogg, Family Practitioner, Board Certified is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kellogg graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kellogg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hendersonville Medical Center
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Sean Kellogg DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Adult Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Kellogg practice?
- Dr. Michael Kellogg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kellogg practices Family Medicine, Adult Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Gallatin, TN.
See Gallatin Family Physicians, Gallatin Internists, and Gallatin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.