A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kennedy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kennedy
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kennedy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kennedy, JD, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Kennedy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Sullivan Kennedy JD and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Michael Kennedy has 12 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kennedy practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Yakima, WA and Mount Vernon, WA.
See Seattle Allergists and Seattle Internists.