A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kennedy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kennedy, JD, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Kennedy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Orem Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kennedy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- SelectHealth - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 8 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan