A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kennedy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kennedy, JD, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Kennedy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Orem Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Sullivan Kennedy JD and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Michael Kennedy has 11 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kennedy practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Yakima, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Vernon, WA and Orem, UT.
See Yakima Allergists and Yakima Internists.