A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kennedy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kennedy
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kennedy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kennedy, JD, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Kennedy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Sullivan Kennedy JD and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Michael Kennedy has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kennedy practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Allergists and Seattle Internists.