Don't waste your time and money! show details Don't waste your time and money!
Nov 2nd, 2015

Awful bedside manner! He made me cry! He shot down my confidence and made me feel so bad about myself. He kept repeating himself and told me over and over again that the way to heal my body was to eat broccoli and drink lots of water. Typical, traditional, mainstream American doctor. The biggest waste of my time and money.

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR! show details DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!
Jul 7th, 2015

From the beginning to the end I was not at all impressed with this doctor. He was very rude and condescending! There happen to be a doctor in training in the room and it appeared he was trying to impress him. He was belittling. My diagnosis had already been made by my regular doctor who was out of town. I had an attack , the pain was terrible. And this doctor wanted me to jump up and down!!! Seriously!!! It's a gallbladder issue. WE KNOW THAT!!! I'm NOT jumping up and down! Then he asked if I had any questions, I did, after I asked the question... What's the recovery time on gallbladder surgery? He said that's not the question you should be asking ! The question you should be asking is... When can we schedule surgery!!!! There were many instances where he belittled me and made me feel like an idiot . My oldest son had to drive me there because the pain was so bad. The pain eased while I was there so I felt I had a little time to make a decision. I needed to talk to my husband about what to do. I know I need surgery but do I go to the ER or schedule it for tomorrow. My son was so upset with the doctors manners it was all he could do to not just get me and walk out. My regular doctor would have just sent in the order for surgery and not treated me this way!

I trust him. show details I trust him.
by Janine on Mar 19th, 2015

This Doctor is one of the most thorough Drs. I have been to in years. He is kind. He is cautious and volunteered what he considered to be his limitations with my case. He wanted to work as a team with specialists to make sure I was getting the best care he could give me. He treated me like I had a brain and wasn't threatened if our ideas were not exactly the same on day one. He didn't have the exagerated ego that many Drs. do. He listened and responded with respect and explanations that I could understand and accept. After 3 months of working with him I think he is very skilled and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a family Dr. His staff is also very kind and friendly.

very nice doctor show details very nice doctor
Jul 5th, 2012

Dr. Kennedy is a very pleasant doctor. He doesn't seemed rushed and discusses multiple options/solutions instead of throwing out only one. I prefer to change lifestyle and to use meds very sparingly and he is great to be open to discuss if there is a more natural non-chemical way of treating whatever. When most doctors would have just put me on an anti depressant, i had told him i didnt want to take mind altering drugs, he discussed multiple ways to raise natural endorphins with lifestyle habits. Like getting daily exercise, and some natural vitamin D. It worked, and I didn't have to take expensive meds with lots of side effects. Dr. Kennedy has been patient with me and is great at trying to accommodate my natural home remedies while honestly telling me when a perscription or something over the counter is really necessary.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Feb 7th, 2012

I'd totally recommend him! Very supportive of me, took lots of time and asked several questions. I'd recommend him to anyone looking for a Doctor who goes the extra mile and really cares!