very nice doctor show details very nice doctor
Jul 5th, 2012

Dr. Kennedy is a very pleasant doctor. He doesn't seemed rushed and discusses multiple options/solutions instead of throwing out only one. I prefer to change lifestyle and to use meds very sparingly and he is great to be open to discuss if there is a more natural non-chemical way of treating whatever. When most doctors would have just put me on an anti depressant, i had told him i didnt want to take mind altering drugs, he discussed multiple ways to raise natural endorphins with lifestyle habits. Like getting daily exercise, and some natural vitamin D. It worked, and I didn't have to take expensive meds with lots of side effects. Dr. Kennedy has been patient with me and is great at trying to accommodate my natural home remedies while honestly telling me when a perscription or something over the counter is really necessary.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Feb 7th, 2012

I'd totally recommend him! Very supportive of me, took lots of time and asked several questions. I'd recommend him to anyone looking for a Doctor who goes the extra mile and really cares!