Learn more about Dr. Michael Kent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kent is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kent
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kent, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Skin Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kent graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kent has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Stephen Kent MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Kent practice?
- Dr. Michael Kent has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kent practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Boston Surgeons and Boston Cardiothoracic Surgeons.