Dr. Michael Stephen Kent MD is male, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kent, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
He has special expertise in 8 Areas, including Esophagectomy, Lung Cancer, and Lung Cancer Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma.5 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kent graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kent has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kent accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Kent practice?
Dr. Michael Kent practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Boston Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Kent, Dr. Micheal Kent, Dr. Michel Kent, Dr. Mickey Kent, Dr. Miguel Kent, Dr. Mike Kent