Dr. Michael Stephen Kent MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Neurological Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kent, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 8 Areas, including Esophagectomy, Lung Cancer, and Lung Cancer Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma.5 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kent graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kent has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kent accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance