Learn more about Dr. Michael Kent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kent is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kent
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kent Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kent, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Skin Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kent graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kent has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Stephen Kent MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Kent practice?
- Dr. Michael Kent has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kent practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Boston Surgeons.