Dr. Michael Kessler Is this you?

March 19th, 2015

Excellent diagnostic ability, thoroughness, and relatability..

December 9th, 2011

Dr. Kessler is amazing. I had my daughter at another hospital and she kept getting worse instead of better. I had a friend that was in nursing that would come by and check on us everyday. She came in on the 9th day and burst into tears. She told me if you don't get her out of here she is not going to make it.She recommened Dr. Kessler so I had her transferred by ambulance and overnight she was transformed. She was on the wrong antibiotics and would never have recovered if I had not gone to Dr. Kessler. It was a lesson learned, you can't always trust doctors ask questions and if they don't like it, well there is your sign to move on to another.. I wish he was also an adult doctor, I would trust him with my life...

September 12th, 2011

THE BEST INHIS FIELD!

YOU WON'T FIND A DOCTOR IN THE PULMONARY FIELD WHO IS NORE ESTEEMED THAN DR. MICHAEL SCOTT KESSLER!

June 10th, 2011