A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael King, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael King, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Facial Pain
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. King has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Bridgeport Hospital, Bridgeport CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S King MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. King practice?
- Dr. Michael King has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael King practices Internal Medicine near Trumbull, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, CT.
See Trumbull Internists.