A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kramer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kramer
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Kramer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kramer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from University Of Cape Town.
Dr. Kramer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Simon Kramer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Kramer practice?
- Dr. Michael Kramer has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kramer practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.