A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kramer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kramer
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kramer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kramer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from University Of Cape Town.
Dr. Kramer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Simon Kramer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Kramer practice?
- Dr. Michael Kramer has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kramer practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.