A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kramer is Good. Dr. Kramer has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kramer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from University Of Cape Town.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kramer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Kramer practice?
Dr. Michael Kramer practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Kramer, Dr. Mitch Kramer, Dr. Myles Kramer, Dr. Michal Kramer, Dr. Mickey Kramer, Dr. Miles Kramer